1/48 Messerschmitt Me-262 - The Jet Age. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Looking good but not sure about the colour of the wheel hubs. I would say these should be black. However I might be wrong. And here another profile of the kite with a little different set of the camo colours. The pic source - the net...

Me262A-2a.jpg

Looking good but not sure about the colour of the wheel hubs. I would say these should be black. However I might be wrong. And here another profile of the kite with a little different set of the camo colours. The pic source - the net...

View attachment 294291

Thanks for the profile. I went with what the instructions said but it is easily changed if need be. Can anyone else chip in here....what colour the wheel hubs should be?

Jeff

Here another Me 262 A-2a (9K+YH) of the 1./KG(J) 51 at the airfield Rheine .The pics suggest dark (black) colour of the wheel hubs.

Me_262_A-2a.jpg

me262_y_02.jpg

me262_y_02a.jpg

Me262-A2A-36.jpg

Me262-A2A-58.jpg

Last edited:
Refering to camouflage colours, the WNr 170096 belonged to very first of Me 262 series, when RLM74/75/76 scheme was appiled. The most known aircraft of this batch was WNr 170056 (V056) with FuG 218 radar antenas - the colour photos shown her in grey shades. IMHO the grey camouflage of 170096 was simply darkened with dark green spots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back