1/48 PBY-5 Catalina, RAAF, 11 Sqn - Jet/Recon/Transport GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

He's being sneaky - a quick shot of some internal work, and now the fuselage and wing are together!

Jan, I've been out of the loop for a while by my guess is that option 2 with just the exhaust stubs would be correct. Like your colours as well, they look good.

Funny. I had a young fella working in my sign shop a long time ago. He was a bit of, uh, .... unorganized so to speak. I did a little cartoon for him for a birthday. "A place for everything, and everything all over the place". He was duly un-impressed.

Yes, Paul... I have heard that one before. I'm not OCD by any means. My workspace must be neat, but I throw my clothes on the floor and leave dishes for the end of the day! Before Annie gets home!

I once packed a household where the lady of the place had a severe case. She had me pack each drawer in the kitchen in a seperate box, no matter whether or not it was filled. I had to make sure that her collection of twist-ties from bread wrappers stayed straight in the box. She had her socks seperated into left and right (!?!) stacks, that were not allowed to touch inside the box. Made for a stressful, (but proffitable) day.
Sorry, Lucky, Back to the PBY!

What's that phrase banded about…………OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE……………..I've been known to come close to that at times.

Time for more pics, me thinks............

True! But for your information, I had two Cappucino, I've got beer in the house! So....HA! :lol:

Anyhoo! Would these be correct for the Catalina?

AOD48C04.jpg

AOD48C05.jpg

VA4852.jpg

Need to order some paint and masks as well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back