1/48 Sabre Mk 6 - The Jet Age.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks guys.

Yeah I have a couple crappy ones of the one here Andy, there were too many kids around so I couldn't get the shots I wanted, though it was nice to see them excited about it!

Cory, let me now if you need some pics. We have a US built (not Canadair) F-86 at the local museum and I could easily get what you need.

Do you have any books on the Canadair Mk. 6? If not, I could send you one over ;) I have it somewhere on the comp :D just send me a pm

Very nice start on the cockpit! I also don't like IP decals if they are not done right. That cockpit looks quite roomy!

Thanks John. Yeah, I like to use them if I can since they usually turn out better than my efforts at painting, but this one was awful.

My thumb split open a bit and it's made it too difficult to accomplish what I need to, so this will be on hold a couple days. I have made some more progress, but I'll have to put the pictures up later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back