Threads like this one are really encouraging me to go out and pick up a model kit, I haven't made one for a few years now - and never with this much detail.
Really enjoying going through these, so thank you, and looking forward to future updates!
Afraid I'm not going to get this one in under the deadline. Been trying to get ready for the beginning of our school year (which started today) with my new job as principal (headmaster). I do intend to finish the model and will post further progress pics here for anyone that might be interested.
Nearly two years late, but I've finally finished this build. My sources indicated that this aircraft wasn't in service long, so I didn't do much in the way of weathering. Thanks for looking!
These posted above are OK. I can see them. If any of them is of the set in the post #76 there is no need to re-send it. I may delete the wrong post if you want .