1/48th Messerspit!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

So I have no idea what is going on with my camera, everything turns greenish!!!
I missed the CJ, ZY's on the wing top........................................Sh!t.
S2F Mssrspt 24.jpgS2F Mssrspt 25.jpg

I agree with Glenn. Looking great. :cool:

However I would like to ask you Bill why the camo scheme? Looking at the pic of her I would say it was slightly different. Also the size of the top crosses was different.

messerspit.jpg

the source: the net.

I agree with Glenn. Looking great. :cool:

However I would like to ask you Bill why the camo scheme? Looking at the pic of her I would say it was slightly different. Also the size of the top crosses was different.

View attachment 740610
the source: the net.
Well Wojtek, maybe two things, or 3.
1. I used the instructions for the old 1/72 kit and the camo applied to it.
2. For some ungodly reason my artwork reduced in the printing stage for the decals.
and I subbed some on hand for the tail, out of scale. Plus I used the profile of the
Spitfire from an actual photo instead of the kit, as I usually do, again out of scale.
3...................... It's just for my cabinet, not a museum, just for fun, and aggravation!

Well Wojtek, maybe two things, or 3.
1. I used the instructions for the old 1/72 kit and the camo applied to it.
2. For some ungodly reason my artwork reduced in the printing stage for the decals.
and I subbed some on hand for the tail, out of scale. Plus I used the profile of the
Spitfire from an actual photo instead of the kit, as I usually do, again out of scale.
3...................... It's just for my cabinet, not a museum, just for fun, and aggravation!

OK. No problemo. Asked just out of curiosity.

:thumbright:

OK. No problemo. Asked just out of curiosity.

:thumbright:
I do know. I think I have a photo showing the wing tops with the Pattern. I spentv50 bucks on my "corrected size" decals. Something is reducing in my laptop by 5% somehow. Other than that, I am happy.
Cheers Wok, offence will never be taken!👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back