1/72 Academy Wildcat Group Build

Heinz

Captain
7,686
19
Joined
Feb 6, 2007
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
While I've got some time here and there I started this quick little number by academy. Pretty basic but not too bad. So far I have the fuselage together and wings painted and weathered. Decided to paint this one in parts then assemble for a change. Off to work now:|

Cheers
 

Attachments

  • wildcat1.jpg
    wildcat1.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 325
  • wildcat2.jpg
    wildcat2.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 349
  • wildcat3.jpg
    wildcat3.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 345
  • wildcat4.jpg
    wildcat4.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 385
Last edited:
Very nice work Alex, even though it is one of those things!
Yep, get it in the group build - there's still three weeks left to run, so you should just about do it mate. Don't forget to include all the required details - category, scale, history etc etc.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back