1/72 F-117A Delta - Unofficial GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

destrozas

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 12, 2010
Username: destrozas
First name: sergio
Scale: 1/72
Manufacturer: academy
aftermarket: none

This beautiful plane in 2011 began to be removed from active duty, the Serbs were able to shoot down one of them in the war in the Balkans, as spoken in circles and according to very clear and precise data, thanks to Russian spies who reported thermal traces the unit.
Mount a few years ago and the same mold to make a gift to a friend of a relative who worked at Getafe, retired from active duty and returned to the United States, was then almost unknown here (Spain) the device, almost no was no information from him, so now after reading that he had been discharged for presuspuesto issues decided out of the sale and build.

IMG_0072-1_zpsff86dcf9.jpg

IMG_0073-1_zps589b5e33.jpg

IMG_0074_zps12b5fac4.jpg

IMG_0075_zpsc17e61df.jpg

IMG_0076_zps1052efcd.jpg

IMG_0077_zps007298e3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Echo Andy's post but nice subject! One of the few good looking Stealth designs around, the only 'beautiful' one being the YF-23...

Buildwise - see how things go with my other projects first, but will try to join in some time with a couple of 1:72 Draken for a friend, and (much later) a couple of A-4s for me...

Good one Sergio. I wouldn't mind chipping in with a Mirage III, but I really haven't got the time, with all the other stuff I have scheduled.

Good one Sergio. I wouldn't mind chipping in with a Mirage III, but I really haven't got the time, with all the other stuff I have scheduled.

it's a shame you do not have to make that gap mirage

I put a little more like this for now

IMG_0259_zps9682682c.jpg

andy think that although the exact diamond shape silhouette leaves between seeing that is a cross between hang gliding and flying wing, going so it seems to me, that means the last time as I have the wrong insurance, even so nothing happened I will continue with.
while I decide what to do with the MiG-21 that I have yet to make clear that camouflage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back