1/72 Me 262 Twin Stormbird Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Not much to show here but I was able to do a little more on the fuselage blending the camouflage a bit.

IMG_2653.jpg

IMG_2652.jpg

Till net time. Thanks for looking

I have to agree with Wayne Dirk .The 76 looks a little to heavy to me atleast you needed 1/4-1/2 maybe of what was applied but the pastels may work it (1) gloss it (2)decal it (3) gloss then flat and then start the pastels on the flat and another very light coat of flat.You might not even have to use the last coat of flat depending on how much it gets handled.It's not going to take much pastels.Kevin

I have to agree with Wayne Dirk .The 76 looks a little to heavy to me atleast you needed 1/4-1/2 maybe of what was applied but the pastels may work it (1) gloss it (2)decal it (3) gloss then flat and then start the pastels on the flat and another very light coat of flat.You might not even have to use the last coat of flat depending on how much it gets handled.It's not going to take much pastels.Kevin

Thank you for the advice but I've never worked with pastels. No clue on how to apply it.

It's not hard at all Dirk in fact for me when in the mood one of the fun parts on modeling.Do not get oil based pastels if you want to try it OK,I apply the pastels in this case with an old brush chopped some sorta stiff.Let's ask this Dirk with the tape off how does she look from 2-3' away??Does it work?Cheers Kevin

Well this weekend I was able to get some more work on the Me 262

IMG_2804.jpg

IMG_2802.jpg

IMG_2805.jpg

On to the landing gear doors

IMG_2807.jpg

IMG_2808.jpg

IMG_2809.jpg

IMG_2813.jpg

Started the canopy

IMG_2810.jpg

Added the additional radio for the rear searter

IMG_2814.jpg

IMG_2815.jpg

I think that about covers this one for ow. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back