1/72 PZL P-11c - From WW1 to WW2 GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Cheers guys!

No further progress yet, soldering for a mate, and strong headaches (soldering/ weather change combination).
Typing with one hand over my left eye as it is to be able to see properly with the right. Anyone who gets migraines will know what I mean.

Cheers mate!

First stage of soldering done for testing, but headache still on. Looks like it's one of the 4 dayers. (these are thankfully infrequent since working for myself. They were regular as clockwork before that! :) )

Starting the rough sketch of a comission picture shortly, back into the build tonight.

Sure aren't Vic - and I think this one is from the soldering to be honest. (each headache or migraine is different, depending on the cause. If anyone has just learned something reading that, I envy you! :) )

A little cleanup on the tail fins last night, more to follow asap.

The undercarriage attachment points, cooling gills behind the engine, and rear of MG troughs were too far back in relation to the scale plan, so chopped the nose to move this whole assembly forward. The rear fuselage will be extended forward to meet it.

(There is a method to my madness! :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back