1/72 PZL P-11c - From WW1 to WW2 GB (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

:lol:

You don't have to be mad to be a modelmaker, but it helps... :)

..and cheers guys, headaches alot better now.

Ivett would agree Wojtku!
Introduced her to my RC tank modelling mates once...BIG mistake! She just looked at me and said 'If you EVER get one of those, we're through!' :lol:

Last edited:
Ivett would agree Wojtku!
Introduced her to my RC tank modelling mates once...BIG mistake! She just looked at me and said 'If you EVER get one of those, we're through!' :lol:

My wife has expressed it in a different way. Just said " You should heal ". :lol:

RC tank models? Try these - when they're running (and firing) they look incredibly real!
And now back to our scheduled programme MMI (Modelling Madness International) .......

Attachments

• tiger-1-3030b.jpg
    tiger-1-3030b.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 102
Guys... :lol:

Haven't seen that many RC ships Paul (especially ones that fire BB cannon!), though some of my RC tank mates have fitted air-soft systems in the turrets to fire air-soft pellets. Most don't though - usually just fit a smoke and recoil system which activates on firing of the cannon. Most of them also have the sound of the real tank built in - very impressive to see and hear!

Big boys toy's!...................Just can't beat them and we also have the BB cannon brigade here playing real battleships out on the lake. Glad we don't have BB cannon on RC aircraft.....................what a fiel that could open!

Glad things are on the up and up for you Even.

Please excuse the slow progress, researching big time for my Rukuhia aircraft graveyard dioramas. This is the latest though:

Fuselage extension and tail corrections to date (unfinished).
Forward cockpit area between the windshield cut out, and interior seat lugs and ejector pin marks removed and all sanded smooth.

STA50737.JPG

Engine options:
-Master craft PZL P.7 item (top)
-Kit item (lower left)
-Italeri (MPM) Wellington Mk.I engines, unassembled and assembled. (awaiting clean up and detailing)

STA50720.JPG

Italeri item selected (right), with kit reduction gear housing slightly modified to fit. Kit item to compare on left.

STA50732.JPG

More progress ASAP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back