1/72 Saab J-35 DRAKEN - The Jet Age.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Dr.Serge

Airman
Jul 1, 2014
Moscow
Username Dr.Serge
Name Serge
Category Beginner
Scale 1:72
Manufacturer Hasegawa
Aftermarket no

hi all. another direction of my collection.collect model aerobatic teams and aircraft in the anniversary color.the model is well known Hasegawa is going without problems.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wurger,why my messages are no pictures group builds projects I was involved.or attach them only to the winners.you have 25 badges.I like them very much

The year 1996 saw the celebration of the 1000 anniversary of Austria. For that occasion a Draken from Fliegerregiment II of the Austrian Air Force was painted in a striking red and white color sheme. The word-letter combination "Ostarichi 996" was written on the back of the aircraft. 996 coming from the year of birth and Ostarichi is supposed to come from the first written text about the country that was written in a Latin form of the Mid German language.
3.jpg
4.jpg

Wurger,why my messages are no pictures group builds projects I was involved.or attach them only to the winners.you have 25 badges.I like them very much

Because of my computer failure the icons for the GB 24 and 25 haven't been finished yet. As a result nobody was given with them too. I should fix that soon.

Always loved the double delta design of the Draken... looking forward to this one,especially the wild color scheme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back