1/72 Vought Kingfisher – Carrier Aircraft GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thanks chaps this is a 1st for me using water based paints,you don't seam to get the coverage you get with enamels but it does build up over a few light coats

Thanks Andy,i'm finding the biggest problem is that the water based paints don't give an even coat of colour against the enamels as it seams too thin,when you do get an even colour you have to give it several coats of future to get a even flat finish before adding any decals,i could start spraying as i have the detailing equipment for work but i just wanted to do my hobby in the house with limited tools to see how good i can do them as a challenge,i'm restoring classic cars for my wedding business during the week and i don't want to start using too many tools for a hobby,i guess i'm just old fashioned in my thinking and i would never get the results of the larger kits anyway as i don't have the skills yet in scale replica's,i know my limitations

Please, take it easy Gents... his a$$ has been kicked away into the cyberspace. Anyway I agree with Wayne's opinion. That's a pity I can't use polish words for expressing my thoughts.... :evil:

I can think of a few words... but I will leave it at dupa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back