11 rules that your childrens will never learn at school

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Maestro

Master Sergeant
Greetings ladies and gentlemen.

Here are 11 rules that your kids won't learn at school... According to the author Charles J. Sykes.

1 - Life is unfair. Get used to it.
2 - No one gives a damn about your self-esteem. We'll all want to see you accomplish something before you start felling well.
3 - You won't be earning $40,000 straight out of high-school. You won't be vice-president of a company with a phone in your car before having earned both.
4 - If you think your teacher is a bitch, wait until you have a boss.
5 - There is nothing wrong with washing dishes in a restaurant. Your great-parents used to see this as a way of advancement.
6 - If you get into really deep sh*t, it isn't the fault of your parents. So don't blame them and try to get a lesson out of your mistakes.
7 - Before your birth, your parents were not as annoying as they are today... They became that way by paying your bills, washing your underwears and listening to you saying how cool you are.
8 - May be your school has stopped distinguishing winners from losers, but not life.
9 - Life isn't divided in semesters, you are not on vacation the whole summer.
10 - TV is not like real life. In real life, peoples must get out of the restaurant and get back to work.
11 - Be nice with "nerds". There is great chances that you'll end up working for one of them.

I think that author just put his finger on the problem(s)...

Last edited:
Greetings ladies and gentlemen.

Here are 11 rules that your kids won't learn at school... According to the author Charles J. Sykes.

1 - Life is unfair. Get used to it.
2 - No one gives a damn about your self-esteem. We'll all want to see you accomplish something before you start felling well.
3 - You won't be earning $40,000 straight out of high-school. You won't be vice-president of a company with a phone in your car before having earned both.
4 - If you think your teacher is a bitch, wait until you have a boss.
5 - There is nothing wrong with washing dishes in a restaurant. Your great-parents used to see this as a way of advancement.
6 - If you get into really deep sh*t, it isn't the fault of your parents. So don't blame them and try to get a lesson out of your mistakes.
7 - Before your birth, your parents were not as annoying as they are today... They became that way by paying your bills, washing your underwears and listening to you saying how cool you are.
8 - May be your school has stopped distinguishing winners from losers, but not life.
9 - Life isn't divided in semesters, you are not on vacation the whole summer.
10 - TV is not like real life. In real life, peoples must get out of the restaurant and get back to work.
11 - Be nice with "nerds". There is great chances that you'll end up working for one of them.

I think that author just put his finger on the problem(s)...

1. Yep
2.Don't know how true that is, well around here atleast.
3.For most kids that's 100%
4.You could have a good boss, but I guess it's a general statement to kids, so sure.
5. ???
6.:oops:
7.Well, couldn't they make us wash our own clothes? And I don't think I'm cool:oops:
8.Amen
9.OK
10.Yea, my younger brother whose reallyyoung still hasn't grasped this
11.YEP

Pretty good list, but I can't let my mom see this!!! But I would love to show some kids in my grade Number1, 3, 6,7,8,9,10,11

Nice rules Maestro. Wish they taught these more back in my high school.
Have you ever considered being part of a school administration? I'm sure you could whip those kids up into shape. :)

Amen to that, I agree with those 100%. The kids these days do not have a clue what is going on in the out side world, but parents must also teach their children about life after school and where everything comes from, my mom did teach me all of that and I must say it did help a lot.

Nice rules Maestro. Wish they taught these more back in my high school.

They can't do that, Ferdinand. This list would compromise their precious little self esteem and would make them feel like they weren't accomplishing anything, when in reality, they haven't. It would show them their parents didn't HAVE TO rescue them every time THEY screwed up and that might cause them to be more responsible.....and we can't have that!!! That would just be too progressive and radical!!!

Too many kids today are F'ing lazy and want everything handed to them. Who the F$#% made that rule?

Heard yesterday that the generation in school now is expected to be the first one in USA's history that has a lower level of literacy than the generation before it.

Nothing else to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back