$16.4 million cable bill?!

Pong

Staff Sergeant
1,333
4
Joined
Sep 2, 2007
Location
Manila, Philippines
Ohio Man gets a $16.4 million cable bill

One of the funny things is what Time Warner said: "We're going to work with the customer to get this resolved" :lol: Really, 'work with the customer'?
 
What are they going to do, then?
Take him out for a ride in the back seat of a car on a dark night, and...*coughs*...give the poor fella an offer he can't refuse??? :D
 
I love the comment that says "I'm better off reading a book, there's nothing on anyway". I have to agree. My wife gets like 200 channels or something, plus DVR and internet, and is always complaining that there's nothing on worth watching, or that everything on is reruns. You'd think, in 200 channels, they could get a series that isn't a repeat?
 
I once heard the expression that Americans don't watch TV to see whats on, but to see what's on the other channel... pretty much the same here actually.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back