2016 Albert Open Model Show

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks Cory.

Here are the winners of the 1/48 twin jet category. Sorry for the crap pic of the Mitsubishi F-1. My 262 took third in this category.

IMG_6766.JPG
IMG_6767.JPG
160528 Alberta Open Me262.jpg

Thanks H, good to hear from you. I should have snapped a picture of the guys carrying it out to their van after the show!

Thanks H, good to hear from you. I should have snapped a picture of the guys carrying it out to their van after the show!

I'm sure that was a sight! And I've been around more lurking than posting....Working on the ambulance a lot of the week...College....Fire Department....repeat....eating all my time up!

Well I'm getting more pissed off with this site every day. I forgot to upload the pics and I see no way of editing the post to add them. Here they are. Once again sorry for the lousy depth of field. Lighting was bad and I cold not set up a tripod.

IMG_6722.JPG
IMG_6723.JPG
IMG_6754.JPG
IMG_6755.JPG
IMG_6756.JPG
IMG_6757.JPG

Looking great. :thumbright:

BTW.. Wat is the problem with editing of the post?

BTW.. Wat is the problem with editing of the post?

I can't replicate the problem now. Last night when I hit "Edit", then "More Options", I got a screen that did not contain the post, nor any "Upload a File" button. Refreshing the page kicked me out of the edit screen and back to my original post.

Today it works fine. This has happened on several occasions.

Thanks guys but you are too kind. The photos have a poor depth of field due to shooting in low light conditions. I should have used a tripod. Anyway, if you can tolerate some more here 3 of an Eindecker that was really nicely done. Check out the intricate treatment of the metal panels on the nose.

IMG_6719.JPG
IMG_6720.JPG
IMG_6721.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back