2018 FIFA World Cup

Your favorite to win the 2018 World Cup?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well I hope Croatia makes it, but I think England will beat them handsomely.

With a France - England final, I just want a good game, and can care less who wins. Having said that, I would love for France to win just so Smokey get's a little humbled...;)
It would take a lot more than a france win in the world cup final to humble this englishman. This is happiest i have been as a fan since 1990. Belgium just experienced what the so called english golden generation could never do. Make history.

Which game,was best game in your opinion? On Group Stage, and not your own national team, if was in the 32.

For me, it was Russia - KSA.

(Not because they defeated arabs, just because it was opening game.)

Which game,was best game in your opinion? On Group Stage, and not your own national team, if was in the 32.

For me, it was Russia - KSA.

(Not because they defeated arabs, just because it was opening game.)
Not in order
Brazil ….Belgium …..(surprise)
Belgium Japan (comeback from 2-0 down)
Croatia Switzerland (Modric one man show)
Spain Portugal (The beautiful game)

I think Mbappe will have fun when he joins up with Naymar at PSG.

Nice victory tonight and then the French.
Very strong French side so they have good defence and excellent goalkeeper and powerful counter strike. So pretty much as good as it gets.
England will have to park the bus and play for penalty.

They are all defending. France is a good team, but don't play attractive football. Don't think the Belgians will make it though.
In the game against Uruguay Kante intercepted the ball 32 times and France held on to the ball 29 of those. He knows where everyone is, he knows where the man with the ball will try to play it, as the guy with the ball puts his head down to play it Kante moves position and blocks the pass, but he usually controls it and sets off an attack. His other trick is to step between a player and the ball as they receive it. Watch him in the final, its uncanny.

Best for me was Cavani 2nd goal against Portugal and the 2nd half of Japan V Belgium although the best moment will be when Harry Kane lifts the world cup on Sunday. England Prevails. It's coming home. 3 lions on the shirt.

#correction*
Nice First goal.
I hope you liked your Spitfires.
Which incidentally is my favourite.
I hope they transport the World Cup home in a Spitfire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back