A few ground rules for the new folks

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I read it too Bill. You're right , the Admins Mods do a really good job of policing the forum. To be quite honest I've looked into other forums but they didn't hold a candle to this one and for that reason this is the only forum that I've joined. HANG WITH THE BEST, FORGET THE REST!!!! :lol:

My two cents. Been here almost a year and this a good forum with many good members and very good moderators and administrators. I have enjoyed and learned. Thanks everyone!

Dragon...MAYBE this is the long way around..the guys might have a better idea..BUT, go to his homepage and click on 'view all posts by..' find the quote and click on what he said..it SHOULD take you to the original.

**crosses fingers** hope it works..

Hi fellas

Ive been here a month and am having a great time. I came here to learn and meet new people, and give some knowledge for anyone who wants to listen. People here are pretty cool. Nothin' fancy to say, just that the "rules" are common sense

Hey! Been here a week or two myself, and am LOVIN this place!!! I've read alot of books on the subject (WW2 in general), but there's nuttin that beats flappin yer gums with others of like mind. Rules just go with the territory, and allow, as stated before, maturity and civility to be the norm. I did a stint as a board-cop once, many moons ago, and you guys rock! :occasion5:

shows what happens when you dont have the right upbringing,no respect for anything by the sound of it.we had peoplr like him when cb radio first started in aus.peter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back