A few ground rules for the new folks

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Welcome to the site Mate.

And I agree with GG's post above. It seems that your problem is caused by the system because you just joined. You may try to start a thread with the short introduction of yourself in order to check if you can post a thread there. Because you was able to send a post here , the creating of the thread shouldn't be a trouble.

Welcome to the site Mate.

And I agree with GG's post above. It seems that your problem is caused by the system because you just joined. You may try to start a thread with the short introduction of yourself in order to check if you can post a thread there. Because you was able to send a post here , the creating of the thread shouldn't be a trouble.

Yes i think i got the hang of it now. Thank you very much for the kind welcome. I look forward to making new friends and hopefully sharing thoughts/ideas. I have a huge passion for ww1/ww2 aircraft and have researched the subject quite extensively. Im hoping to share and bring light to some of the myths and misconceptions that have continued to be quoted as truth in books, film and popular culture. All in a friendly and informative manner of course.

Thanks once again...

Er.... I think I ate it... or did my dog... (cue dramatic music)
image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back