A few ground rules for the new folks

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi guys, especially all the noobies that seem to be getting hung up on 'the rules". The rules are ther to stop people from being so disrespectdul and downright stupid that put everybody else off paricipating. its about the same as having a rule that says no farting in the bed. We are all in the same bed here, so if you have an urge of nature, go some place private.

That does not stop spirited discussion even arguments, from occurring. its just a simple matter of respect for christ sake

Personally, I occasionally pass a small amount of practically orderless gas, outside and downwind from all human habitation

Attachments

• b202920354.gif
    b202920354.gif
    237.6 KB · Views: 206
I try to keep as many of mine in, to let them mature, to the right vintage so to speak, before I, if possible, set them free in any elevator/lift, which, I've been told, is wrong on so many levels...

I try to keep as many of mine in, to let them mature, to the right vintage so to speak, before I, if possible, set them free in any elevator/lift, which, I've been told, is wrong on so many levels...
Try the freezer section of your local supermarket sometime...just glide on down about halfway...ease that rascal on out as discreetly as possible and move gently to the end of the aisle and make like you're looking at the label of the frozen fishsticks...it is known to create confusion, and extreme distrust among the fellow shoppers.

Not saying I have ever done it, you know.

Does anyone know why flatulence has an odure
Because your nose is being assaulted by scores of poop molecules as they lodge in and violate your olfactory nerves (and in some cases killing them with extreme prejudice)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back