A few ground rules for the new folks

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Let me give you a little netiquette lesson, mikamee14. You don't come into a well established forum and tell other people to calm down with the small number of posts you have. Do some reading and catch up on who everyone is. Read an entire thread if there are multiple pages before replying as the subject will ebb and flow as conversations do.

Hi Val, just seen your q. about cold. At high altitudes one could easily loose a finger to frostbite, after all it was possible to get stuck to the metal if you touched it with bare skin.

Hi all,

New here, as of yesterday, of course just like a typical male of the species, I'm reading the "instructions" today.

Funny, I didn't see any rules that amounted to any more than good ole' common sense and courtesy. Looks like the Mods do a bang up job of keeping things from getting out of control, unlike some other forums I've been on.

I have built models off and on for well over 35 years, my interests seem to run the gambit from model railroading to RC cars and aircraft, although not all at the same time. Right now I'm in another of my WW2 aircraft phases, which seems to be what I always gravitate back too. I guess I get that from my late father who grew up in the forties, and was interested in aviation of the period. (What I wouldn't do to have his collection of Air Trails and Model Airplane News magazines from then.)

Hi - just stumbled accross your site following a link from somewhere else. i am pleased that you have RULES - that is what allows us to know what is and isn't acceptable. Common sense and manners it woul seem to be(i know somone else has said the same).
I am interested in WWII Warbirds / Tanks / ships.
I also enjoy riding motorcycles and flyfishing as well as claypigeon shooting.
I hope to around regularly, and for a long time.:confused:)

new to the site. have got info from it for awhile now, but just now registered. thank you for the rules and tips. i will try not to be too much of a nuisance, i am an amateur compared to you all. thanks in advance for putting up with this noob.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back