A few more future releases.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

From Squadron, a new Hobby Boss 1/48 B-24J

Screenshot 2023-10-26 at 21-00-38 1_48 Hobby Boss B-24J Liberator Bomber.png

Hi Bill, very possibly "Male Call", flown by James Stewart (the actor), or possibly "Foil Proof". Got a lot more research to do first though.

Hi Bill. I was thinking of just the ones shown with Stewart beside the aircraft, although they're not a problem as i can find spare "bomb" decals.
The important parts are the nose art and name.
I was thinking of hand-painting them onto clear decal sheet.

Hi Bill. I was thinking of just the ones shown with Stewart beside the aircraft, although they're not a problem as i can find spare "bomb" decals.
The important parts are the nose art and name.
I was thinking of hand-painting them onto clear decal sheet.
Nah, I'm almost done with the artwork. Got the name and omission bombs done. Maybe a bit more than an hour. Just the babe to do, she is rather crudely done, not long. I'll post!

Wow Bill !!!
That's brilliant !
If I'm able to do the diorama for the museum, with that nose art, I'll be really chuffed ( the museum doesn't know it yet that I'm planning this ), and I can also, hopefully, finish a painting, of the 453rd B-24's, started years ago, which can maybe hung in "The Liberator" restaurant at Old Buckenham.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back