A few more future releases.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi Bill. I was thinking of just the ones shown with Stewart beside the aircraft, although they're not a problem as i can find spare "bomb" decals.
The important parts are the nose art and name.
I was thinking of hand-painting them onto clear decal sheet.
Check this one out. Just found it. Scale is not there, but they do Custom. Could do it in the scale you need.
What I am doing here my printer would be about 50-60 AU$. One way or tuther, you can get them!

However!
I have noticed the "C" in Call had been replaced in the name from when the photo of Stewart and his crew was taken.
It's the sign painter in me that noticed. So it would Not be correct as it was when Stewart flew her.
So I will do it correctly in my artwork! Am working on the dame now.👍

That's great Bill.
I already found that R/C graphics site - they're 1/15th and 1/17th scale - and I could possibly use the illustration to paint the name and artwork if needed.

That's great Bill.
I already found that R/C graphics site
This is my first draft I need to finish her hand. The hair is actually brownish with Blondie highlights,
But it is correct for bomb missions, Name style in the photo with J.S. and crew. I think it would be okay!!!!
Male Call to print b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back