A few more future releases. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice!!!

Another upcoming Zoukei-Mura release kit No.7

Attachments

• SWS_No-7 Skyraider.jpg
    SWS_No-7 Skyraider.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 91
Three interesting Future Releases, spotted on the Hannant's web-site, one ine each popular scale;
Special Hobby 1/72nd scale Douglas B-18 Bolo, date and price TBA.
Tarangus 1/48th scale SAAB J-32B Lansen, date and price TBA. (calm down Jan, it's not released yet!)
Revell 1/32nd scale Bell P-39D Airacobra, price £29.99, date TBA.

Spotted another interesting one at Hannant's, just released, and in time for anyone who wants to enter it in the Carrier 'Planes GB.
Special Hobby 1/48th scale Fairey Albacore MkII, currently on offer at £25.50. No furher info at present, but the box art shows what appears to be markings for 'Operation Torch'.

And another interesting 1/72nd scale kit, due for release very soon. Italeri have announced a Short Sunderland Mk1, which will be the first new Sunderland kit in this scale since the introduction of the later Mark from Airfix, back in the early 1960s.
More than a few modellers will be excited by this one I think, including Bob (Woljags), and I might even 'drop a scale' and have one myself.
The pic, from Italeri, shows the front internal detail on a test shot.

Attachments

• Sunderland pic 1.jpg
    Sunderland pic 1.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 123
I think it would have to be more than 50% of the kit to justify that mark-up. Remember the price-hike they did on the Airfix EE Lightning? Double the price, and only a few bits of PE added !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back