A few more future releases.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Found this.....

"As many of you know, we at Silver Wings are a Polish company. As such, it is natural that we would like to produce a model of one of our most famous aircraft, the PZL-11. Considered the most advanced aircraft in the world when it debuted in 1934, the PZL 11 served with the Polish Air Force, as well as with Bulgaria and Romania with single examples operated by Hungary, Latvia and the Soviet Union. While producing a kit of this historic fighter has been a desire of ours for some time, we have always struggled with getting the complex surface detail correct for a model, and refused to produce a kit until we could solve this issue.

However, we are very pleased to announce that we have now solved this issue, and work is proceeding to bring you a new 1/32 PZL-11 model kit. We are very excited that we will be able to produce this model, and hope that you will be pleased with it as well. More details, such as marking options and photos of the kit parts to follow as we progress.

Please be sure to check out website, Silver Wings - aircraft models, scale models, the manufacturer of aircraft models, for updates on this exciting new kit!

Ah, so it is a new one, not a re-release of their first 1/32nd scale Spit of 1969. Shame about the rivets - reminds me of the Dragon P-51, but it's not a major thing to take care of. Given the rest of the kit looks OK, methinks one will be coming my way.

Don't be silly !
Forgot to mention this a while back - Airfix will be releasing two, 1/72nd scale, new tool kits of the Douglas DC-3 in August this year, one shown as a 'Dakota', with a pic showing a civilian 'Dan Air' aircraft, and the other as a C-47. Could be good.

guys, for some time Ive been looking out for a kits, of any description of the CAC CA4 or CA11 Woomera, but no luck. i put the question to our Southern sky models once,and they said they were not aware of anyone at the moment, but a New Zealand mob some years ago put out a really bad limited run resin kit....any truth to that and if so, does anyone know of any that are for sale.

Just askin....

Users who are viewing this thread