A few more future releases.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That's the one !
The kit comprised of plastic, glass fibre and I believe ABS main parts, with resin and PE for the details. It looked fantastic in the advert photos, but at six and a half feet long, display space would be a problem !
From memory, price-wise it wasn't too bad for what you get (presumably delivered by truck!), and I was actually tempted to get one !

A useful decal sheet has just been released from Kits World - Allied Kill markings, a sheet in 1/72nd. 1/48th and 1/32nd scale, which includes various styles of German crosses, swastikas, Hinomaru etc.
Priced at £7.50 (or £6.20 for non EU countries) at Hannant's, it looks to be reasonable vale with a good selection of markings.

Attachments

• mosquito.jpg
    mosquito.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 98
  • mosquito1.jpg
    mosquito1.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 114
Just spotted a couple of interesting subjects on the Hannant's web site, and there were others too, but I haven't made a list yet.

Italeri 1/32nd scale Mirage IIIC.
Revell 1/72nd scale Avro Shackleton AEW2 @£39 (mould sharing with Airfix, perhaps ?)
Revell 1/72nd scale HP Halifax B.MkIII.

Yep, the Blenheim is a re-release - before Airfix scale-up their 1/72nd scale kit.
The Italeri Stirling was announced about a year ago, and announced in this thread at the time, the second release after their Stirling Mk V - and it'll be released just as I finish the old Airfix kit in a diorama for a commission.
B*gg*r, I said that would happen !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back