A few more future releases. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Fly Models are releasing two Hawker Hurricane MkIIc kits in 1/32nd scale.
Shown as Future Releases on Hannant's web site (no release date yet),as a MkIIc and MkIIc Trop, both have UK retail prices of £39.99, with a 10% discount for pre-order.

Only the old Revell kit from the late 1960s, released many times over the years, as a MkIIc and a Mk1 - same kit, different decals !!
Last release was 2010, for the BoB anniversary, as a Mk1 - needed the cannon mounts cut off, and the prop was still MkII type !
Be good to have a decent MkII in this scale.

Airfix do make one in 1/24th, albeit a Mk1 - been around since about 1971, and still not too bad. Now if Revell were to re-tool the 1/32nd scale Hurricane, we'd have a cracker, at a quarter of the price, or less.

The Fly is a Czech manufacturer. They also offer the Hurricane Mk.IIc trop , Arado Ar-234B-2/B-2N and B-2 recce variant and Westland Wessex HU.5, HC.2. And of course a couple kits more.

Fly

Last edited:
Looks rather nice. I have their 1/48th scale Mk1 Hurricane, which is pretty good, and inexpensive too.

EDIT:- No I don't ! It's the Ark Models Hurricane kit I have. But I do have their 1/48th scale Jet Provost T5 kit, which is excellent.

Last edited:
In 1/48....b*stards! :lol:

FB_IMG_1458931384143.jpg

....and Hasegawa is releasing an 1/48 SAAB J35D Draken, which were based at the air force base in my old hometown!
Happy days....unless, they release the kit too soon! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back