A few more future releases.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

One for Jim ?

Just seen on Fb
FB_IMG_1487594658403.jpg

It'll be blamed on the price of oil no doubt.
Strange that, when oil prices fall, as they did quite dramatically last year, the price of kits doesn't go down .............. let's just hope the price of pigs doesn't escalate, or won't be able to afford bacon !!

Just announced from Fly Models, for release in late 2017, is a 1/72nd scale Bristol 170 Freighter, which I think will interest Evan, and perhaps a few others. Price TBA.
The only other 'Freighters' I know of in this scale, were the old Airfix 'Superfreighter', perhaps a vac-form kit, and a resin conversion kit, so this should be welcome by many.

Oh count me in on that one Terry.

Also hear that Valom is releasing a line of North American Aviation B-45 Tornados in 1/72 scale. Including one in RAF marking (spy plane). Can't imagine it would be worse than Mach 2's "kit".

Eduard are advertising a March release of a reboxed Hasegawa Car-door Typhoon. At 60 bucks, its still less than I've seen Hasegawa charge for it and yet it comes with a PE detail set, resin parts, and better decals. If I didn't have two already, I'd consider getting it.

Tiffy 1/48

The First World War aircraft in the current Group Build have sparked an interest among a few of us, so have a look at the string of release, in 1/32nd scale, from Wingnut Wings, These can be seen at Model Hobbies web site, where the latest arrivals are shown.

As much as I would like one, I did a shufti around the web and found out that A) pretty expensive and II) "modeling" skills required. These were possibly 1st generation kits, (one was a reboxing of a Grand Phoenix kit) so it'll be interesting to see one built

Users who are viewing this thread

Back