A few more future releases.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I agree - in this scale, rivets are not much of a problem and, as you mentioned, they can be added if really required.
I'd love to see Airfix release some 'biggies' in 1/48th scale, and a B-17 would be welcome, along with a Lanc and Halifax of course !

I certainly agree with you there Andy, and it would also be very interesting to see a Stirling in 1/48th scale, too !
Having just finished their old 1/72nd scale kit, it really brought it home to me just how massive this aircraft was, and this would really be noticeable in the larger scale.
A few 'mediums' wouldn't go amiss either - Whitley, Hampden, and of course Blenheim and Beaufort. And then there's that 1/48th scale Vulcan, rumoured a few years back !
But first - where the **** is the Spitfire Mk.XIV ???!!!

I passed on two of the Academy Spit XIVs when I did the appraisal for the museum auction a couple of weeks ago. I could have picked one up but am SURE a new tool will come up soon..............

I know how to get a new tool Mk.XIV.
I'll start work on the Hobbycraft version I converted to a PR19, and convert it back to a Mk.XIV, and at the same time start work on a second HC Mk.XIV. Just before I get them finished, Airfix will release a new tool Mk.XIV !!!!

1074505-16625-56-720.jpg

Karl has been patiently waiting for the Buc since it was announced last year, whilst watching Airfix examples sell for silly money !

Well, let's hope it's better than the nightmare Airfix kit, and made of plastic, not some alien material that's file resistant !
I might be tempted to get one myself - after I've seen yours, Karl !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back