A few more future releases. (5 Viewers)

And Humbrol acrylic paints at that - get thee behind me Satan !
 
Looks like Zoukei Mura are making some small changes to their Ta152H-1 and releasing an H-0 version.
 
Nice !
 
Nice.

Though all that work and some twonk will rush from the shop just to measure it against scale plans and complain about the extra half rivet on the gear doors like it's the end of the world.

Probably on britmoddeller !
 
Excellent spot Jan!
 
At least one, will find its way to a forum member here, right? :wink: :lol:

HK Mosquito.jpg
 
One would think so....
 
Last edited:
By the time I build all the kits in the stash, and add them to the models already on display, I'll bl**dy well have to !!
Hmm - maybe I could display some of the smaller ones in the van too .....................
 
Don't tempt me ............. well OK, just a little bit then ...................
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back