Vic Balshaw
Major General
And with the best china teacup and saucer.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules
And with the best china teacup and saucer.
Isn't that Karl @rochie , after a particularly difficult customer?
Had my first around 08.30, oh wait !We've been drinking coffee since the mid 1600's.
Amateur....I cut open a 22 gallon beer keg!Doctors told me to cut back to two cups, I bought a 32oz cup![]()
That's what I started with, at a very young age my friend!Aha .. in the shot it looks like 1/35.![]()
![]()
I bet that you've got some excellent coffee in good old Poland!I see. I started it with at a very young age as well. But it was of 1/33 scale.![]()
![]()
I'd have to throw one I've built in the trash........ nup!I bet that this one will sell like hot cakes or whatyacallit....!
View attachment 742205
1/48 - Republic P-47D/M Thunderbolt by MiniArt - P-47D-25/30RE box art+3D renders+schemes+decals+sprues - release in October 2023