A Lurker No More

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

bdino1953

Recruit
Feb 5, 2012
Northern Ohio
Hi,

I have lurked here a few times and thought I should join up so I can gather wisdom and information. :)

I am on several other sites, so if you have never run across me...

I am a 58 year old laid-off school teacher, who is looking for work along with thousands of other laid-off school teachers. (begin soap box) It seems economics is more important that education and that administrators are more useful than class room teachers (end soap box). I am true purple suiter... 10 years USAF, 7 years US Army/National Guard, 15 years USAFR. Retired in 2007 after my last tour to Iraq. When they told me I was going back I said some unkind words and put in my papers. I have recently joined the Ohio Military Reserve; an unpaid state militia used primarily for support during natural disasters (like any Cleveland team winning a championship).

My interests is primarily in pre and early WW2 aircraft and those planes that flew during that era that few have ever heard of...

Welcome to the forum but Wisdom? Well in a sense nothing is ever wasted, it can always serve as a BAD example. Now information, you're in the right spot. someone here knows someting about anything and very many know just about everything there is to know and they are always willing to help.
Point of Information: Teachers who have tenure can loose their jobs if their subject area is eliminated and nothing else is open in their field. Non-tenured can be let go at any time for no reason whatsoever.

c0140.gif

G'day bdeno, a warm welcome from the land of Oz and I trust lady luck will shine on you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back