A new book in my library.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Some good stuff there guys. Andy, Price's Spitfire book is a good guide to the background - got the original edition in hard back, and a later, up-dated edition in PDF.

freakin' company can't ship and won't give a reason why. Amazon pulled the charge on card. d@mn!!!!!

Alberto, if you don't mind me asking, how much were those Stuka:Luftwaffe Colours books? Looking to complete my collection.

Last edited:
Hi Njaco, I got these two books from Amazon Italy at aprox 17 Euros each: They are also available from Amazon UK at about 14 UKP each, so it should't be too difficult for you to find them at Amazon USA.
Alberto

Nice Peebs!! Here are my latest additions. The Hudson books are the definitive history of RAAF Hudson operations during WWII, all aspects of its service with the RAAF is covered - highly recommended.

Attachments

• 145.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 133
  • 146.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 134
  • 147.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 137
  • 148.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 135
Neat hauls, guys!

Got myself a couple of books on sale today:

Large book:
The Messerschmitt 109: A Famous German Fighter, by Heinz. J. Nowarra (Luftfahrt-Archiv, Berlin), 1963.
Paintings by W. F. Hepworth
Based on original drawings by F. A. Yeoman.

Small book:
Kaj Vengsgaard: Ørkenkrigens luftdjævle. (Air devils of the Desert War - novel. Prolly perfect for some hammock time.).

Good ones Maria. I used to have the Harlyford '109 book, until I loaned it out and never got it back! Darn, it was a Christmas prezzy in 1964 too !

Just got my books and what a great haul!!! they are practically brand new!! and $1.95 for one and $2.49 for the other....I can';t believe it. Think I'll post a review soon. They look fantastic!!!

Last edited:
I got these 5 in yesterday/today. We were talking about German Commerce Raiders in another thread and Erich recommended the book on the German Radier Atlantis, which he had said was written by a friend.

Attachments

• Books 5.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 137

Users who are viewing this thread