A short break for a week

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wojtek all the best of luck mate and know that we all here will miss you and will think of you.

Wojtek and I have been talking about this for the past week. His daughter,
Agatha, is suppose to keep me informed via email. He know's the whole forum is pulling for his return..... If anything comes up, I should hear about
it.

Charles

You take it easy buddy. If you can, have the Mrs. log on to tell us how you are, that is, if you trust her with your password!!!! ha ha ha.

Relax Wojtek. Things will be in good hands in your absence.

You take it easy buddy. If you can, have the Mrs. log on to tell us how you are, that is, if you trust her with your password!!!!

Thor: Unfortunately, his missus, Jola, does not speak English..

If anyone wants to send him a "get well" or a "thinking of you card", PM
me and I will PM you with his street address.

Charles

I received the following email from Agatha, Wurger's (Wojtek's) daughter:

Hello Charles,

I have just talked with my dad. He's alright and probably soon he will be back home. I don't know how soon, but I think that in about a few days.

He said that he miss you too, and asked to send greetings for all of guys on your forum. :D

Agatha

Charles please send him my prayers and best thoughts.

Attachments

• gw0602.gif
    gw0602.gif
    380.8 KB · Views: 103
Thanks Charles. I have his mailing address as part of the buddy system, but didn't know to get in touch with his daughter. Thanks for posting her response.

Hey Guys:

Got the following from Wurger's daughter...

Hello Charles!

Doctors are going to keep my dad in the hospital untill monday for sure, because all the tests take some time, unfortunately. But he feels fine, so no worries.

And no, I don't mind posting my emails, as I think that you all want to know how is he. Cheer them up somehow.

Agatha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back