Hallo guys,
Yep I'm back.But firstly I would like to thak you all for your warm wishes and thoughts for me.Thank you , thank you very much.
And you can be sure I have missed you all as well.The week and a half without you all has been the longest period of time in all my life.I'm very gald to be again together with you here.
Now shortly about my health and being in the hospital.Now I'm fine and feel better.As you know my liver doesn't want to work properly.During my medicals it apprared that it is caused by fat.My liver has got a bad feature and "likes" fat.Instead of 10% of fat which should be stored in my liver only there is almost 85% of it.It is strange because there is a proper amount of HDL, LDL and TG in my blood.My doctor was a bit shocked.Propably the main problem is glucose in my blood which has been a little bit too much so far.
Unfortunately, I have had to stay longer in the hospital than I told you earlier.My doctor wanted to get much results of my med tests in order to make it clear what is wrong with my liver.Some of them were gotten at the beginning of my being there and then the next ones and the next ones every three days.I had to take some medicines that were quite potent because my liver has gotten better.Now I have a diet ordered and these medicines.I hope it will get better as soon as possible.
What's more...oh , food there was awful.It seems that food is the same in all hospitals in all over the world.Therefore I have lost a few kilos on my weight.But the nurses.......no worries the medicines for my high blood pressure were given to me, so I was safe.
That's all my friends.Again, thank you for warm words.
Wojtek
BTW. The shot is for Njaco.