Adler and plan_Ds Drunken Adventures

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

:lol:

Actually that beer is not German. It is an Irish Kilkenny. That one beer was the only non German beer that I drank that weekend though. Wait I think I had 2 Kilkenny.... Not sure. And yeah Les I was pretty ****ed up!

29718-signature-avatar-page-lesofprimusx1812x-zzzzzboozer.gif

Ha. Chris buddy, ya look pretty zooed alright. :lol:
I can just imagine myself trying to navigate through that sea of tents when I'm pissed. Especially in the dark. :lol:

<CRASH!!> "Whoops! Ssho ssshhorry!"

No, he does not get pissed, we enjoy the evening and we sit and chat with friends, but I think it is the medication he is on. He must drink it. It only happen if the night was long at the pub, but other wise he remembers.

We ended up burning those umbrellas, NS. And yes, it's quite the maze in the dark. I'll admit I tripped up a fair few times, mostly over the piles of rubbish.

Nonskimmer said:
Ha. Chris buddy, ya look pretty zooed alright. :lol:
I can just imagine myself trying to navigate through that sea of tents when I'm pissed. Especially in the dark. :lol:

<CRASH!!> "Whoops! Ssho ssshhorry!"

God when that happens, god its such a shitty feeling

Henk said:
He he he he, well when I am pissed I can walk and see where I am going and talk sence, but I can not tipe on my PC. I was only once so drunk that I could not walk but that was it.

You would not have made it through this maze of tents without tripping over peoples lines running to the stakes to hold the tents up. Trust me, I dont care how good you think you are when you are drunk. My buddies tent was never standing as a matter of fact. He finally got tired of rebuilding it.

Nonskimmer said:
As if the tents wouldn't be bad enough, there are coolers and benches strategically placed around to guarantee catastrophe. And I hate the looks of that big umbrella. :lol:

The umbrellas kind got burnt and melted a bit.:|

lesofprimus said:
Sounds like ur friend either cant handle his alchohol or doesnt have a clue what drinking in moderation means...

Drinking aint about getting drunk, its about consuming socially and feeling good, not staggering around forgetting sh*t... U need to punch ur pal in the head when he gets like that...

Agreed.

Henk even when I was drunk there, I remember everything that happened. I drink socially and have a good time. Bascially I get a nice buzz and try and keep it but dont get stupid sloshed drunk.

When you do that you only make yourself look like an ***.

You have to be responsible about it.

Yes that is wise words Adler. I agree with you. One of my friends got arrested for being drunk in public, he was on his way home but he left it also drunk. He got what he deserved because he did not act responsable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back