Adler and plan_Ds Drunken Adventures

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

geez at least you guys had air to breathe and light. Plan you are correct though back in the 1960's the shows I decided to attend with Schwere Metall although it was called back then "acid rock" and for good reason. the lights were turned off and then you got blown out by the spots in your face and the pshyco light shows which were brilliant for their time nothing like now, you literally were wasted by the light and the music always turned up to 10 with the amps feeding back. No wonder we of the 60's started losing our hearing early in life. everything goes quickly dark and the smoke from cigs and doobies carried the air. people making luv and shooting up right and left of you, beer and puke all over you and on the next guy and chic but you didn't care as you were usually shaking something up or down, next thing you know 1/2 dozen honies take their blouses and bras off and start waving them around ............. look out. The guy next to me takes down his pants and takes a dump and walks off, somebody covers it with his broad brim hat ...

and you all thought what you were doing now and experiencing was new ........... no way

Yeah what you just described is a typical Rock im Park except for the taking a dump next to you part. There were not much of women getting naked either this year, probably because it was too cold. Too bad that it was not this weeked with the temperatures around the 25 to 30 degree celsius range.

And as for the Deftones, Ive seen them several times live, and they have never sucked, so the sound tech musta been smoking crack during sound check....

Heres a song that Sevendust did with The Deftones.... Bad @ss jam.....

Attachments

• 13 Bender.wma
    4.3 MB · Views: 39
lesofprimus said:
And as for the Deftones, Ive seen them several times live, and they have never sucked, so the sound tech musta been smoking crack during sound check....

Heres a song that Sevendust did with The Deftones.... Bad @ss jam.....

No the sound was fine, they just sucked. I have seen the Deftones in concert before this one as well but they just seemed out of it and there was just no energy. They sucked...

Yes, I agree with Pisis les, and Adler what you said is also true. The way you treat your own sun and guys that is his own age is different. I see that with my dad to. My mom is like les in the sense that she is not stuck up and we have a few drinks together and can chat about stuff I would never talk with my father that is actually a shame.

Well I love a great party and love to have a few beers, wait more than a few, but drugs and that **** is really not for me and those real stoner's and druggies is the kind of people that piss me off.

Well les you are the kind of guy that you will always have a nice party with, the one that makes a party what it is.

You guys sound like real party animals and you guys are needed here to bring some live to our town, dam it is boring here when it comes to nice places and great party's, they are very few and really are needed.

Personally, I don't like Deftones, they bore me. But I went to watch them because my girlfriend likes them. And from what I've heard on albums, compared to live ... they sucked, big time. I hate Raemon , but to me ... at least they did well at sucking live. :lol:

I need to crop some more pictures to post.

lesofprimus said:
Thanks Pisis... I dont think of u guys as kids like I do with my son.... It's different in some warped way...
I know what you mean but I didn't mean it that way. I meant it strictly based on age - that is funny. You know what I mean?

And for me it is the opposite. I chat with guys that are my parents, some even my grandma's (!) age. I got a very good net-friend Wudpecker from SoCali, who is (I think) 77... In this, the internet is a fantastic invention. :D

But back to topic.

Here's some more. The last picture is Chris and I in Rothenburg ... I think it's spelt like that.

Attachments

• 100_0764.jpg
    100_0764.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 113
  • 100_0765.jpg
    100_0765.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 122
  • 100_0770.jpg
    100_0770.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 112
  • 100_0774.jpg
    100_0774.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 121
  • 100_0803.jpg
    100_0803.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 139
  • 100_0921.jpg
    100_0921.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 109
  • 100_0839.jpg
    100_0839.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 121
  • 100_0860.jpg
    100_0860.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 147
  • 100_0856.jpg
    100_0856.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 121
  • 100_0840.jpg
    100_0840.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 110
either Adler is constipated or someone snuck in some Budweiser in his Weissen ..............oh my Gosh ~ puke ! ;)

machs gut !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back