Adler and plan_Ds Drunken Adventures

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sounds like my kinda fun then.... I personally hate crowd surfers and grab them/pull them to the ground anytime they come near me... At 6'6", I'm the one they kick in the back of the head when floating around.... I've learned to be proactive in those cases....

Havent heard u guys say anything abouut the Tool show... Last time I saw them, they were freakin awesome, although Maynard sang the entire show with his back to the audience.... He was wearing a black leather jumpsuit with a black stripe from the back of his neck to his chin.... If u've got the album, tell me The Pot aint a freakin killer song....

Soryy to hear about ur girl and her finger... Sh*t happens... Tell her to hold onto u tighter and no more worries hehe...

I remember this one time, in band camp...........

I'm normally not too bothered about them when I'm upfront because I expect it. But for Metallica we stepped back to enjoy the music, and these morons were ruining it. I did drop another one of them with a quick slam on his solar plexus.

I didn't get to see the Tool show, I was dying back at camp. Which sucks because I would have loved to see them. Adler informed me that it was awesome.

My girlfriend is alright, she finds it funny more than anything. I stopped her getting rolled over by a mosh pit during Stone Sour, and kept a lot of crowd surfers away. But the one I missed breaks her finger. I won't mention what she started doin' during AiC ...

I only moshed a bit to Soil, Cradle of Filth and Stone Sour. I got an Alice in Chains Tour 2006 shirt which rocks. I don't know if we should start another thread for our Rothenburg visit, it's a beautiful town and I managed to get a lot of good pictures.

Attachments

• 100_0874.jpg
    100_0874.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 118
  • 100_0774.jpg
    100_0774.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 117
  • 100_0807.jpg
    100_0807.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 122
  • 100_0802.jpg
    100_0802.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 117
Tool was fricken Amazing! The show was great. This was the second time I have seen them (the other time being Rock im Park 2002) and it was just as good as the last. Maynard pretty much sang from one spot but the music speaks for itself. I really enjoyed it when they sang Sober.

Got more just need to get them on the puter, I fell asleep on my couch last night and did not even get online. I still pretty tired from Rock im Park.

I'm sorry guys but the dudes in the last pic ........... regulation hair cuts are lame.

say is that chicken or doobie on the Barbi and pork burgers ?

more serious now but the different chap in the front with the headphones - video crew ? man back in the 60's and early 70's no-one was allowed in front of the band except the audience or if it was a big named group their own thugs.

this is almost comical to me but the amps sure smaller and fewer than they were in the prehead bangin days of the late 60's

let er rip

The speakers lined the whole stage. Technology has moved on a bit since the 60s, Erich - we have colour now. :lol: The video men were annoying for camera oppurtunities, but for the music it was still awesome!
There was a big tent dedicated for your pot at Rock im Park. I would have taken a picture if I knew you would have cared so much. But there were people with the dope on the go all over the place. I care little for it, I was more than happy with meat, beer and rock 'n' roll.

I was unbelievably wasted at that show... It was in Norfolk Virginia, at a Clutch show, a few years back, with my youngest brother in the middle, my son on the end, and my younger brother behind the camera......

I got into 2 fights that night... It was a great evening...

I wish my dad was like you, if I tell my dad about a great evening at the bar, he gets pissed and tells me that I am a alcoholic and I can not go for a drink. Your son is lucky.

He he he, that does sound like a great party les.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back