Adler's daily dose of Metal

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DerAdlerIstGelandet

Private Chemtrail Disperser
Staff
Mod
Nov 8, 2004
USA/Germany
Something that I have going on facebook. Thought it might be a nice light easy going thread. I know some of us here like Metal music, and who knows maybe some people will become some new fans.

So ...

Today's daily dose of Metal...

Metallica - Fade to Black (Live Seattle 1989)

Album: ...And Justice For All (1988.)

This recording is Live from Seattle in 1989

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbrLlDE7tNQ

justice.jpg

Last edited:
That song helped me get through some dark times, great thread (and choice) Chris.

It is one of my favorite songs from my favorite band...;)

And now on to today's daily dose of Metal. Something a bit lighter and upbeat. But a fun band to listen to, and very fun to see live.

Volbeat - The Garden's Tale

Album: Rock the Rebel/Metal the Devil (2007)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlQAWz6qYyM

volbeat.jpg

Last edited:
Back in the 80's, we were called heavy metal road warriors because we were prowling the streets late at night in our blacked out street rods, wearing leather and jamming heavy metal...good times!

Great idea for a thread! :thumbleft:

Y'know, Adler's a smart dude. He always has insightful comments and seldom presents factual mistakes in his posts...but putting "metal" and "music" in the same sentence?

Sorry...just had to. I'll get my coat! 8-[

Byeeee!!! :evil4:

I'm not a fan of Ozzy's voice, but he has had some incredible musicians in his lineup. Randy Rhoades was a great guitar player. My son is turning into a real metalhead, which I love! His latest thing he likes is Dragonforce. They're good, but there is only so much super-fast I can listen to before it gets on my nerves. But he love Dream Theater! \m/

Like the choices so far :D - specially the Armon Amarth; they are underated in a rocky death/thrash style, but with understable singing lyrics = 'heavier' metal.

Ron Maidens 'No Prayer For The Living' is my current listen too album on me MP3 along with Stephen Lynch Apulanta and some Stabbing Westward.

evangilder said:
I'm not a fan of Ozzy's voice, but he has had some incredible musicians in his lineup. Randy Rhoades was a great guitar player. My son is turning into a real metalhead, which I love! His latest thing he likes is Dragonforce. They're good, but there is only so much super-fast I can listen to before it gets on my nerves. But he love Dream Theater! \m/

You son has good taste, if he is growing up a metal head. Once a metal head, always a metal head. I may not have the hair down my back anymore, but the music will always speak to my heart.

razor1uk said:
Like the choices so far - specially the Armon Amarth; they are underated in a rocky death/thrash style, but with understable singing lyrics = 'heavier' metal.

I agree Amon Amarth are probably my favorite, newer metal band. They are extremely heavy, but at the same very very melodic. I have not found an album or song that I do not like.

Dragonforce was actually a very fun show. When I saw them it reminded me of the over the top 80s era metal.

And on to today's daily dose of metal...

Megadeth - A Tout Le Monde
Album: Youthanasia(1994)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU-dKoFZT0A

Megadeth-Youthanasia.gif

Last edited:
Not a fan as much as you already know Chris, but some of my old school mates were heavily into this style, so look forward to see what you bring out from the '80's, that I'll recognise and remember...already remember my pals sitting in the corridor, the hour or so between classes, blasting out the latest, Metallica, ACDC, Black Sabbath(?), Iron Maiden just to mention a few!

Did my best to avoid it, but couldn't always win! ;)

See, how civilized was that? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back