Aircraft Drawings other than WWII (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ya' know. I actually took the photo of this several years ago. I was at RAF Fairford for the RIAT. We'd brought one of our B-1's over for the show. Good times for sure.:D

What year was it? I went to it back in 1996 or 1997. I remember seeing that F-16 and I have pictures of it as well.

Just got back from a service school so sorry for the long absence. Anyway...while away I whipped up this Blackhawk instead of studying like I'm supposed to.
blakhawktnail.JPG

Very nice, Lyle! Chris is going to like that one.
Hey Thanks. Yep, thought I might do something different this time instead of fixed wing.

Hi Clave. Thanks for the welcome home. Good to be back. Love those "Stangs" you've turned out by the way.

Just got back from a service school so sorry for the long absence. Anyway...while away I whipped up this Blackhawk instead of studying like I'm supposed to.
blakhawktnail.JPG

I just went back and found that. Sorry that I did not comment on that.

VERY IMPRESIVE!!!

As a former Blackhawk crewmember would you be interested in selling some of your Blackhawk pictures?

If I were to send you a picture do you think you could draw it up for me?

No worries. Thanks for the comments. Sure, I sell my work. I can have 11 x 17 prints made of just about anything I draw. If you'd like to send me a photo via e-mail for a drawing reference that's fine. Feel free to use my home e-mail address.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back