Aircraft Identification Thread 2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rennie soft chews help relieve trapped wind! :wink:
 
crap joke maker..........
 
JCS You are the winner. It's the Ki 64

Ok here's a new question.
Some Junkers Ju 88 pilot encountered some prey which they called the flying wild boar. which plane goth that nickname from the Ju 88-pilots?
 
i am too i'm just making annother possible suggestion.........
 
Yes it is the Short Sunderland.
OK next question and this "toad" or what must be one of the butt-ugliest airplane.
 

Attachments

  • ugly_or_what_175.jpg
    ugly_or_what_175.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 507
  • ugly_or_what_575.jpg
    ugly_or_what_575.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 512
Damn you GrG, I was hoping to show off there cos I knew that... :wink:
 
Well I guess hes trying to prof what he is. Ok heres next test of your skill and this plane has been produced up to 104 example.
 

Attachments

  • xx_124.jpg
    xx_124.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 467
  • xxy_101.jpg
    xxy_101.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 475
I thought it looked Japanese
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back