Aircraft Identification Thread I (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- you lot are forgetting those friendly chaps from the pacific , you know the J.................................................. :wink:
 
you jusy cant get it thats why yhour being mardy

, why dont you look through your archive CC , it has two engines and a twin boom , but did i say these two engines were on the wing .... :?
 
And it isnt Japanese....

I think I know what hes on about, I recall looking at a Jap twin boom a couple of weeks back but I cant remember now...
 
Ki-94 I , twin boom with a engine in the front and back :D

CC you can go next :)
 
Shame, shame, Yeomanz, for making the denizens of this thread rack their little brains pointlessly searching for an aircraft that never existed! The Ki-94 was built as a conventional single-engine machine, your twin-boom push-pull jobbie was only built in mock-up and rejected.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back