Aircraft Identification V

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Is there someone who could kindly help me in identifying following aircraft which is a north american product?
Thanks in advance
carson1934
2mo83k0.jpg
[/IMG]

Some additional information: this aircraft had a vertical 4 cylinder 35HP engine which was turning in the opposite direction as compared to other standard engines of the time...

Last edited:
That's the most beautiful aircraft I've ever seen
Bugatti should use it to advertise the launch of the Veyron
bugatti-9.jpg

bug100-17.jpg

bug100-15.jpg

Actually the 100 would make the Veyron look ugly - not a good idea.

What the heck is that plane called? i can't figure it out :cry:

Is there someone who could kindly help me in identifying following aircraft which is a north american product?
Thanks in advance
carson1934
2mo83k0.jpg

Some additional information: this aircraft had a vertical 4 cylinder 35HP engine which was turning in the opposite direction as compared to other standard engines of the time...

Sorry, I just saw this. It's the Gonzales No. 1 Biplane

"The "Gonzales No. 1" biplane was built by twins Willy and Arthur Gonzales, with help from their brother Eddy Gonzales, during the period from 1910 to 1912. Constructed primarily of pine and small amounts of spruce, it was built in the backyard of their home at 435-16th Avenue in San Francisco. In true bicycle shop fashion, all of the wing support wires are attached with bicycle spokes and spoke adjusters. The biplane was donated by Bob Gonzales of Concord, California, having been in his family for 70 years."

More info and the engine here: Travis Air Museum

Last edited:
Sorry, I just saw this. It's the Gonzales No. 1 Biplane

"The "Gonzales No. 1" biplane was built by twins Willy and Arthur Gonzales, with help from their brother Eddy Gonzales, during the period from 1910 to 1912. Constructed primarily of pine and small amounts of spruce, it was built in the backyard of their home at 435-16th Avenue in San Francisco. In true bicycle shop fashion, all of the wing support wires are attached with bicycle spokes and spoke adjusters. The biplane was donated by Bob Gonzales of Concord, California, having been in his family for 70 years."

More info and the engine here: Travis Air Museum

Thanks very very much Viking...I had almost lost all hopes
Carson1934

Users who are viewing this thread

Back