Aircraft Identification V

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ok, Grame doens´t help, so i have to solve without him:

Apologies...

Computer problems...
Family problems...
Health problems...

Krabat, yours is solved with the 1977 'Observers Book of Aircraft'...

Did you you guys ever buy those little books?...hope not, because this is from the same edition...

(PS: What are they doing at AviaQuiz?!)

Graeme, good to have you back. Hope, everything is well again!

About the fanliner, if you do not know the gentleman who designed it, you have to read about him:

Luigi Colani - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The most famous german industrial designer ever and a highly popular figure here.

The aviaquizzers seem to be on vacation....looks like their software is running amok and nobody minds......:shock:

it flue well

Attachments

• 250px-Blohm_und_Voss_Bv141_rear.jpg
    250px-Blohm_und_Voss_Bv141_rear.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 91
Let me take a wild guess.... BV 141. That was hard. Defienatly a fascinating aircraft, not sure if I would like to fly it, I would feel kind of exposed out in that almost completely glazed cabin.
Ok give me another one!

lets try a new game of identifie plane. After all its getting harder to find
pictures of planes that we havent seen now, so lets try guessing by the data on the plane. the more wrong guess you do the more data and some history on the plane that I question about I gonna give you. Ok heres goes.

2x engines of 1.823 cub. in. (29.88 litres)
Maxium take off: 16,400lb (7439 kg)
Height: 15 ft 5 in (4.70 m)
Wing area: 678 sq ft (62.00 m2)
189 whent to export
one customer whas the Turkey air force

Damn, that whas fast answered p47thunderbol and its the Martin b10/12. well thx for the info of how you finded the answer. Now I have to find a harder way to do question for you whitout finding answer in the Google.:twisted:

Unfortunately your image of the BV-141 is revealed in type when you view your post in the 'Unlogged' mode. Try renaming it before uploading.

You realize, the ideal spoof would be to give the file the name of a different, but similar aircraft.:twisted:

CD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back