Airfix 1/24 Hawker Typhoon

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Working through removing some flash and have glued the firewall to the starboard side frame..
5_Stbd Frame & Firewall_3915.jpg
6_stbd Frame & Firewall_3916.jpg

Hey, Wayne,
I noticed a fair amount of subtle flash on the 1/48 Hurricane as well. Not a huge amount, but enough that you need to watch for it and clean it up as needed.

It is a very clean work Wayne so far :thumbleft: ... accompany you at the process will be very interesting and enriching.
... What are the dimensions of the finished model? (If at some point I encourage by one on that scale !!) :mrgreen:

Saludos amigo! :thumbup:

Luis Carlos

...... What are the dimensions of the finished model? (If at some point I encourage by one on that scale !!)

Luis Carlos

It is easy to find LC. If the model keep the proper proportions the dimensions are... the wingspan 12,67m/24x100=52,8cm, the length 9,7m/24x100=40,4cm.

Last edited:
Thanks for the assist Wojtek, appreciate it...:D
Maybe with the interest you could sticky this one Wojtek?

Plenty of subtle flash alright Dale...so while dealing with that i have assembed and prepped the Oil tank, this sits up against the firewall on top of the frame and will also have the instrument panel fixed on the front of it...

7_Oil Tank_3920.jpg
8_Oil Tank_3925.jpg
9_Oil Tank_3922.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back