Airfix 1/24 scale Bf109E.....or a bed of thorns

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Once again I thank you Dan.I'm very glad you like the model. :D :D :D

Hopping all is going well across the pond ....

Last edited:
Wonderful Wojtek! I'll be using this thread as a reference when I get to detailing my two Emil's!

Last edited:
Thank you Peter for these very kind words. What's next..? I have to continue working on a cardboard B-24 Liberator. I wish I could stay with "Emil" but of a little bit smaller dimensions. :lol: Also Academy Fw190A is waiting for farther work.

Beautiful job Wojtek my friend ! I have my fingers crossed that it reaches the museum in one piece! I'd be terrified sending it, unless I could transport it myself !!

Thank you Hub. Thank you Terry. :D

The model reached the museum without any damages. The museum people drove carefully.My Bf109 was travelling with Hurricane of 303 Squadron. And it was a thing I was worried about the most. Can you imagine the duel on the back seat of the car? :lol: What would it be if the driver was hit by MG/FF bullet? :lol:

Not at the moment I'm afraid. I wait for an invitation to the opening of the BoB expo there.

Why do you need pictures taken there? These above aren't enough?

My Bf109 was travelling with Hurricane of 303 Squadron. And it was a thing I was worried about the most. Can you imagine the duel on the back seat of the car? :lol: What would it be if the driver was hit by MG/FF bullet? :lol:
Don't rule out friendly fire
remember 10% of all Polish taxi drivers shot down were..oh wait a minute...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back