Airfix 1/24 scale Bf109E.....or a bed of thorns

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

As I understood it's the list of models waiting for farther progress.But it isn't "to do" one. The Me 410 is at first place on that. :D

Thanks so much for the wonderful build. I always learn a few new tips from your threads. For instance: just jotted down 'big block of styro' on my needs list. I like using that with toothpicks for lining everything up.
It's wonderful that you are willing to share.

Thanks so much for the wonderful build. I always learn a few new tips from your threads. For instance: just jotted down 'big block of styro' on my needs list. I like using that with toothpicks for lining everything up.
It's wonderful that you are willing to share.

Thank you very much Mate. :D

I'm very glad my thread have been helpful for many of you.

THX Evan...:D

These guys were very excited when took the model. I know they like it very much.

Here a few pics of my model displayed during the BoB day in the museum.

Attachments

• Museum1.jpg
    Museum1.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 826
  • Museum1a.jpg
    Museum1a.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 628
  • Museum1b.jpg
    Museum1b.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 606
If it's gonna be in a flying position it Should have a pilot.
So I thought I would throw one in!

They just don't know he is on OUR side, he......he!

He's gonna shoot that big butt out of the way first!!!!!!!

Bill:rolleyes:

Attachments

• snoop.jpg
    snoop.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 437
Thank you so much for sharing this build! The skill, patience and care of your build has taught me a lot of new things as I re-learn this hobby. I looked at every page of this thread, and you have provided a wealth of information for us "newbies!" Thanks again and great job on a terrific build!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back