Airfix 1/72 - BF-110C/D - febr. '41 - Oblt. Egmond Prinz Zur Lippe Weissenfeld.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

'll move into the 'comfort zone' again though with my next build(s) though (the 1/48 Seafire F.XVII and on the side the Eduard BF-110G) Masking canopies this size gives me the creeps (at least for a little while to come ;) )

You should try masking a 1/144 Canopy....

Attachments

• Zero canopy Masked_9477.JPG
    Zero canopy Masked_9477.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 98
Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Mr. Jelmer.

Magnificence work you have made.
I read in the beginning that you do not have a lot information about color, etc.
I own many books on aviation and you are welcom to come for information.
Of course I do not know where you live, I live in Dordrecht.

I have some good whiskey too:)

Sincerely

C. Verbeek

Thank you Verbeek! I live in leeuwarden so not actually that close by. But I will keep it in mind and drop you a line when I really need to look something up. The colors weren't too much of a problem actually (overall RLM22), things like (victory)markings/werk.nr/ etc. etc. were. So as far as that goes I had to go with what I could find and make the rest up based on what other night fighters from the same period and unit looked like.

I'm currently also working on an Eduard-bf-110g-4-weekend-edition. No final decisions have been made on the actual subject, but I'm considering doing NJG.1 Geschwaderkommodore Hans-Joachim Jabs machine (<<< G9+AA) around spring '44 or one of III.NJG.1 Gruppenkommandeur Martin Drewes' machine (G9+MD or G9+WD) around summer '44. So, per chance any information on any of those a/c?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back