Airfix 1:72 scale He 177

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

As I suspected I have it. Send me the USA address in a PM or to my personal E-mail (if it's listed), along with your full name. Now two things: Do yourself a favor and go to the Falcon Clear-Vax website and download the instructions for set # 9, Luftwaffe Bombers WW2 (this will help, believe me) and second - Don't Screw Up cutting them out! You only have one shot at this unfortunately. Good luck brother and keep posting pictures.

Jim

Here they are just waiting for an address from you. May need a wipe and a dip in some Future floor polish.

20141127_171332.jpg

Sorry 'bout that. I will clear out my mail box and let you know when to resend. I wouldn't post it in the open so to speak, there are weirdos on this forum.

A little confused about the rest of your post above though. All that you see in the picture I posted is for the He 177. A total upgrade for ALL the clear stuff. It almost sounds like you don't need it now, but want something for two other builds you are working on? Please confirm.

Yeah sorry, I think I'm good for the hE 177. I do however have a Heller and Revell Ar 234 in my stash. Still looking for a Do 17 kit. I'll get my PO box to you at any rate and if I run into as much trouble with the Ar 234 I'll know where to go !!Thanks again.

Ok just so we are clear. You DON'T need the He 177 canopies right?

I don't neeed it...well Put it to you this way. I have a canopy I made glued on that looks like it will work. If I have time over the weekend I will putty it and blend it in with the fuselage and if it does'nt look like the dogs diner then definately no I won't need your canopy. I will keep you posted, here's hopeing......mostly for some free time !!

As it stands the War Dept. has me on point for Christmas lights etc for this weekend but I should have some time to pollish this up some. Rejects, plugs and the final solution.
He177018_zps64378dcd.jpg

Lot's of wasted plastic. In retrospect I probably should have formed it in two pieces like the kit supplies. The first time I tried vacu forming was Airfix's BV 141 and that almost gave me a brain anerism !!!!

Some work on the engine cowlings. Hogged out most of the plastic to show the cooling flaps to be less than a foot thick and added some actuator rods for the flaps.
He177022_zpsaa5ec6e1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back