Airfix 1:72 scale He 177

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Git er done ! Got some painting done this weekend, the best part !! This kit is finally progressing towqrds the light at the end of the tunnel.

preshading001_zps881b83ed.jpg

preshading002_zpsd8481c24.jpg

preshading003_zps42f21b8e.jpg

This really is a miserable kit, great if you want to paste it and paint it and hang it from your cieling but I'm quite happy with how it's turning out so far. I probably should have gone with the Revell kit but I had this one staring at me for a milenium so here we go.

Sorry 'bout that. I will clear out my mail box and let you know when to resend. I wouldn't post it in the open so to speak, there are weirdos on this forum.

Jim don't talk about Jan (aka Lucky) like that :lol: As to the He177 you have done very well on an old kit Sir :thumbright:

And this days lawlessness is how you repay my leniancy, Gotta love Braveheart. So got to some more taping and spraying and making noise with the really loud POS compresser that makes the WD turn up the volum on the TV.
preshading011_zps272f07ad.jpg

preshading012_zps8906a44e.jpg
preshading013_zps7c7b86af.jpg

I should also ad before anyone calls me on it. No I was not trying to plug Justin Bieber it just randomly turned out that way cutting up the paper for the mask. In fact I never even noticed til I took the pictures but I have to admit I've often wondered if there was a way we could trade him for John Lennon.

I should also ad before anyone calls me on it. No I was not trying to plug Justin Bieber it just randomly turned out that way cutting up the paper for the mask. In fact I never even noticed til I took the pictures but I have to admit I've often wondered if there was a way we could trade him for John Lennon.

Hey, we don't judge............. :evil4:

BEAUTIFUL work so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back