Airframes paintings as promised.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thank you for your kind comments, Thorlifter and Marcel.
And yes, Marcel, you can use one for your 'siggy' if you wish, it would be nice to see some of my work go 'global'!! Just add a credit somewhere, only small, just to cover the copyright, you know?

Thank you for your kind comments, Thorlifter and Marcel.
And yes, Marcel, you can use one for your 'siggy' if you wish, it would be nice to see some of my work go 'global'!! Just add a credit somewhere, only small, just to cover the copyright, you know?

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

Heck! I'd forgotten all about this thread! Thanks very much Glenn. I still paint, although it's a bit more difficult these days, due to the worsening effects of Rheumatoid Arthritis - been trying to finish a painting of Harriers in Belize for the last year!!

was nice to see those again Terry, you should have posted the shell house raid one, my personal favourite.
i've been lucky enough to have seen some of Terry's work in person and have been given a painting that i must find the time to go and collect from him, cheers mate

As I was the winner of both catagories, Members Choice and First Place, of the very first Build we did, I am in possession of one of Terry's pieces, titled "The Bluff", showcasing the P-47D of Major James Goodson.... The only piece of WW2 Avaition artwork I own, and Im extremely proud of it..

Excellent work once again Terry...

Thanks Dan. I don't think I sent you the other bits and pieces and photos for that print, did I?

Thanks Hawk, and yes, I'm still painting, although it's a bit more difficult these days as the rheumatoid arthritis gets worse.
Dan, I'll dig out the pics of Blakelsees P47, showing the holes and oil stains after that combat, and get them to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back